Thursday, May 17, 2007

When I accepted my role as Marketing Manager for a travel agency, people were surprised that this was such a thriving enterprise. To be honest, so was I somewhat. As I have begun to learn about the industry, however, I have become convince of the advantages of using a travel professional. And the word on the street is that the industry is growing. Why? Because people value the expertise and the time savings that a travel professional offers. In addition, like many tasks you can do yourself (your taxes, sell your house, etc.) an experienced, trained professional can insure success and minimize problems. June’s issue of Smart Money has an article that eloquently makes the point. I invite you to read it.
http://www.smartmoney.com/mag/index.cfm?story=june2007-travel

No comments: